When we work together, our results multiply
Working with Optisure
Optisure Risk Partners is a fast-growing insurance broker with locations throughout the Northeast and Florida. We have made significant progress toward our goal of becoming a Top 100 ranked U.S. insurance broker. Our accelerated growth path means we are actively seeking a variety of insurance professionals to join our team.
Our company is comprised of more than 60 talented, professional staff across six locations. Currently operating in NH, MA, CT, NY, NJ and FL, we offer a variety of asset protection strategies and products including property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, as well as risk management products and services.
Based on our success to date and our strategic plans, insurance professionals who work at Optisure typically have more potential for growth and advancement than might normally be found at an independent local agency.
Optisure’s DNA is composed of an entrepreneurial spirit. Our corporate leaders and agency partner principals have built their careers on entrepreneurial paths and they admire, support and reward the trait in their team.
We pride ourselves in being an organization that is dynamic, flexible and ripe with opportunity for the right professionals. We possess the capabilities and resources of large-scale brokers, but focus on providing the type of service our clients expect from a local company.
We embrace technology. Some companies say that but we’ve been known to walk on the bleeding edge of technology innovation. We integrate more than a run-of-the-mill agency-management system into our processes and practices, and our people are uniquely equipped with a resource platform that doesn’t exist in many other agencies. We arm you with exactly what it takes to get the job done the Optisure way.
We work as a team, which means we prize collegiality and collaboration. It also means that, most times, we’re able to flex to allow people the freedom to address their personal lives, provided this allowance is treated with respect. We know that you have families and personal lives and things that come up during the workday that need to get done. Our work structure accommodates that and treats you as both an adult and a professional person with good judgement because, in fact, that’s one of the reasons why we hired you.
Our Core Values
- Beverly, MA
- Miami and Pembroke Pines, FL
- Red Bank, NJ
- Melville, NY
- Manchester, NH
- Essex and East Hampton, CT
- Hartford, CT
What it Takes to Join our Team:
Our hiring process is two-fold. Typically, there is interaction both with the local and corporate offices. We use a set of tools to evaluate candidates on a combination of their workstyle and how they will integrate into existing teams. This information is evaluated in conjunction with their technical skillset.
We place a premium on people who can demonstrate their entrepreneurial spirit and their ability to work successfully in a team environment, taking responsibility for accomplishing results. Because this is a fast-growth environment, we highly value self-starters who can hit the ground running and start making meaningful contributions soon after joining the team. We look for professionals who display emotional maturity and open-mindedness.
Our most successful employees are born problem-solvers. They’re faced with a challenge and they figure out how to get beyond it. This type of thinking permeates all aspects of our culture, from how we hire talent, to how we are building out the infrastructure, to how we address our clients’ insurance issues.
If this sounds like the kind of environment that you think you could thrive in, we want to hear from you. We’ve been known to hire ideal candidates even when we don’t have a specific position to fill because the right people are the key to our success.
Positions we are Currently Hiring for:
Commercial Lines Account Manager
New position opportunity for an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager, to manage all facets of a growing producer-led commercial book in multiple states.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- P&C License is required
- Proven track record of success with directly-relevant experience in small to mid-market accounts
- Ability to work independently with little direction, and as part of a team
- Proactive planner, with ability to also respond quickly when need arises (adaptable and flexible).
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills a must!!
- Knowledge of CRM software (AMS 360 a plus), Salesforce, and MS Office a plus.
- Applicable account management experience with multiple states—including NJ/NY–a definite plus.
Personal Lines Producer
New position for an experienced Personal Lines Producer, to optimize a specialized lead generation system in place to access real estate leads and turn them into new business.
- Optimize the existing lead generation system, and productively connect with new prospects for active quoting of new business. Follow up outreach with previously referred prospects as part of overall business development plan.
- Collaborate effectively with business partners and key referral sources to develop and deploy sales and marketing strategies.
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with clients, colleagues, and COI’s.
- Consistently successfully achieve individual new business sales goals, as well as actively contribute to achievement of team and company-wide goals through cross-selling opportunities.
- Effectively represent Optisure at external meetings, seminars, trade shows, industry and networking events.
- Work collaboratively with the account management team and local/regional colleagues to mutually provide exceptional customer service and collectively achieve consistently successful results.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- NH P&C License is required
- Proven track record of success with directly-relevant experience
- Motivated by new business development/sales focused—competitive for the win!
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Understanding of sales process, systems, and performance metrics
- Knowledge of CRM software (AMS 360 and Salesforce a plus)
- A demonstrated ability to generate new business and effectively cross and up sell, and to deliver excellent customer experience
CSR and Office Assistant
Great opportunity to work as part of a friendly and supportive team of insurance professionals. Full-time administrative position serving as part of the Aspen Insurance Agency, a division of Optisure Risk Partners, LLC. Primary duties are serving as CSR for Personal Lines, providing assistance for Commercial Lines, general administrative office support, and reception for the entire office location.
- Successful candidate will have experience working in professional office environments, and at least 3 years of related insurance agency experience.
- Must be willing and able to commute to Manchester NH on a daily week day basis, and cover the office until at least 5pm.
- Functional knowledge of computer applications, strong attention to detail, and ability to work independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment are required.
- A pleasant demeanor and ability to communicate professionally on the telephone, in person, and via email is critical to the position’s success.
- A current NH P&C Insurance license is strongly preferred, or clear ability to become licensed within 6 months of hire.
We are adding a new full-time position of Staff Accountant to our expanding accounting team, to be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of vendor and insurance company carrier payables, A/R monitoring, balance sheet account reconciliations, financial report preparation, and variance research, as well as other general accounting and office duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Successful candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of and functional proficiency in accounting processes and systems. Experience with an insurance agency or carrier is helpful, but not essential. Must be willing and able to commute to Manchester NH on a daily week day basis. Strong attention to detail, and ability to work independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment is required.
Interested parties should apply below:
Positions we Frequently Hire for:
Insurance Sales Executives
- 5+ years business-to-business insurance sales experience
- Appropriate state insurance license
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Willingness to cold call and develop new business relationships
- Industry specific sales experience helpful
- Proven sales track record a must
- Ability and willingness to use electronic, strategic prospecting system
We also have opportunities for start-up territories where successful sales executives can look forward to developing their own office or niche market. In addition, if you have been successful at consultative selling in other industries, we would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in joining an entrepreneurial and dynamic team, we welcome your resume and a letter outlining why you think you’re a good fit for the company. Use the form below to submit.
Insurance Account Manager – Personal or Commercial Lines
Optisure is seeking experienced account managers who are able to work independently, problem solve and think on their feet. Successful candidates will demonstrate strong attention to detail. General responsibilities include: client counseling, responding to customer billing inquiries; processing endorsements; policy renewal reviews; new business quoting; remarketing accounts; and, risk assessments. Successful applicants will possess:
- High school diploma
- Appropriate state licensing
- 3 years agency experience
- Strong computer literacy skills (ability to navigate web and operate multiple software programs simultaneously)
Optisure offers a competitive compensation package including health plan, 401k plan, Section 125 plan and other benefits. If you are interested in joining an entrepreneurial and dynamic team, we welcome your resume and a letter outlining why you think you’re a good fit for the company.
Insurance Account Managers – Virtual Position
Optisure’s affiliated company, Virtual Insurance Pro (http://www.vinsurancepro.com/) is fully staffed by virtual employees. As the name implies, they love working virtually! Virtual Insurance Pro employees are home-based insurance experts who love what they do. They are bright, talented, fast-paced, can multi-task like a pro and never touch a piece of paper.
If you are tired of working in a standard office that is a virtual “wannabe” and are looking for the flexibility and reward of working from home every day, let’s chat. The job requirements are:
- 5+ years’ experience in property & casualty insurance.
- Outstanding computer literacy skills.
- Experience with multiple agency management systems preferred.
- Experience in both personal and commercial lines is a bonus.
- Property and casualty license required.
If you are interested in joining an entrepreneurial and dynamic team, we welcome your application.Apply Now!